Sunday, April 3, 2016

Crafting Galore During Spring Break


Today is the last day of my Spring Break and so of course, I am rushing around trying to finish all my projects I had in mind for the week, while prepping for the week ahead of me. During my week off, I made some wrap bracelets which I am in love with! I also learned how to sew with my mom for a few days. Ummm holy smokes....don't I have a new appreciation for people who sew! (I decided they must drink a lot of wine) I also made a slew of new products for my TpT store. Best of all I got to spend ten whole days with my baby boy!!


 My husband and I also made these cute I Spy CVC word bottles for my classroom. We first took alphabet beads and glued them together using epoxy glue to make CVC words. I found an old seltzer bottle and filled it with pearl beads and the word beads we made. Then I filled it halfway with water and the rest with clear dish soap. This is to help the beads travel in a slower manner. I just love how they turned out! I am going to have them find as many as they can, read them, write them out, and then draw a picture of it. I am really looking forward to seeing how the kids react to them! Let me know what you think!









No comments:

Post a Comment