Thursday, January 28, 2016

February is coming!





    February is just around the corner and I love it. No, not JUST because of winter break...February is jammed pack full of great holidays! Valentine's Day, Groundhog Day, 100th Day, President's Day, and Black History Month!  Just in time for 100 Day next week, I have a few different things that I have planned for my class. First of all, we plan on doing 100 different exercises throughout the day. Here is a good checklist of exercises you could use for your class! 



We have been working on ten frames with my Kindernuggets so this would be an awesome idea for snack time. 



I also made this cute worksheet for my students work on for their number identification. You can grab it for FREE at my TPT store!





I also want to hide 100 little kisses around the classroom each with a number on the bottom and have the students fill out a hundreds chart throughout the day! Gotta hook up that sweet tooth somehow.....


All of us teachers are planning on dressing up like we are 100 years old. I will definitely be sharing a picture of that! It's going to be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment